2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

IMO Cadogan is a very underrated player. Very solid, does his job and does it well. Not the most stylish hurler but he’s an aggressive defender - Cork need a bit of that tomorrow. He’ll be picking up Hegarty.

2 Likes

He’ll be dropping the knee on top of Coleman circa 4pm. You’ll sit there and accept it like a good chap, just like Coleman will.

1 Like

Focus on your one game to greatness.

The magical 2 in a row.

:joy::joy::joy:

You were in a Munster gilet in 2005 you clown.

2 Likes

OK Dub Light

Editing comments on the Internet to add an extra attempted barb…

Destroyed.

1 Like

Relying twice in quick succession to me.

Enjoy the build up lad.

1 Like

*Replying

Destroyed. All over the place.

Up for the match isn’t on tonight? That’s a travesty. Dee Forbes and Declan McBennet out.

It’s his customary five or six points ye should be worrying about

2 Likes

Jesus and ye as proud as punch of it.

A fantastic player. It seems like some of yer own only see him as muscle for hire

Have some of that ye cunts

It doesn’t feel like an All Ireland weekend. Is there much excitement in Limerick or Cork over this?

1 Like

Incredibly low key build up but I guess the pandemic has a bit to do with that.

Liverpool about to kick off. I’ve a leg of lamb in the oven that’ll get carved up at half time

2 Likes

Yes.

The kids not being in school for their counties all Ireland finals is a bit of a shame.

1 Like

I always felt the 2014 drawn final is fairly overrated in the grand scheme of it. It was an enjoyable game but it was an extremely loose game of hurling with some nonexistent defending and a lot of scores taken under no pressure. Tipp reeled in Kilkenny late on without much fuss.

2 Likes

Huh? He is the back-up half-back, who else were they going to play.

Be interesting to see how he’s used and how he’s targeted. He’s limited.