2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Lads if ye haven’t the dinner ate yet and gotten as far as midway by now ye may as well stay at home.

Enjoy the day lads. Ye bunch of cunts.

Would love to be in the mix. Yes, I’m jealous of ye all.

Brilliant though to have a day like today after the last 18 months

4 Likes

Good luck to both sets of fans today. Very confident of a win which is a strange and dangerous place to be. Good luck to cork fans too, a coming team and they’ve had a good year and shut up a few doubters already regardless of the result today.

Luimneach abĂș.

2 Likes

Spent a good while yesterday thinking about this. I can’t think of any scenario other than a Limerick win. It would take something significant (e.g. an early sending off) I think for that not to happen

Limerick by six.

Never confident against Cork, never

1 Like

History is in the past

Buff has tipped Cork. We may as well stay at home

2 Likes

Robert Downey will go back to the acting after today because Sham Flan is going to end his career.

2 Likes

I genuinely don’t know how you do it, would you not think your wife and neighbours etc are just having a laugh and roll with it?

Good luck anyway, I’ve no doubt that you’ll be lording it over them for another while
If you were in my position I’d say you wouldn’t be able to cope :grinning:, ‘arrogance’ is not confined to Cork

2 Likes

kevin-keegan-beat-them

8 Likes

Every cloud has a silver lining

Wow, fair play. Persistence wins out, I’ll keep an eye out for you (on Telly)at full time :+1:

1 Like

Safe trip mate. Hopefully carkness can be destroyed once again

All week I’m hearing Cork are coming Cork are coming, well they can come on away because we’re already here, and we are going fucking nowhere

10 Likes

Best of luck today lads, enjoy the day, the chance here would be a fine thing but such is life.

5km tailbacks from the toll.

If people only listened to @iron_mike and his Tullamore recommendation

2 Likes

Good luck lads, great occasion. Hard to see past a Limerick win but Kingston/O’Grady might spring a surprise.

3 Likes

Cork will win , I think they’ll bring an intensity beyond anything Limerick have dealt with the last 3 years. The Munster semi final has no bearing here at all . A sleeping giant has awoken and by god is he hungry!!!

1 Like

A win for Limerick is a win for the left and everyone who supports worker’s rights and conditions

6 Likes