2021 Leinster Senior Hurling Championship

Recently-promoted Antrim will take on Dublin in the first round. The winner will face Galway in the semi-final.

Meanwhile, Kilkenny are on the other side of the draw. The Cats will face Wexford or Laois in the last four.

Antrim v Dublin - winners v Galway
Laois v Wexford - winners v Kilkenny

Galway Laois final

No Kav, no party.

Be interesting to see if Corcoran has any influence in Wexford. Doubtful if past actions are anything to go by.

Galway-KK final, Galway to win by 7 points

Any match venues announced? Hopefully they’re back at provincial grounds up until the final.

As far as I know, it will be the same as last year with all matches being played in neutral ground. I would imagine for ye lads that will be Croker for the whole lot

1 Like

Serious banana skin for Dublin, Antrim are decent

1 Like

If Dublin don’t win this by near a point a man they are really going nowhere .

No insult but the Joe McDonagh Cup final looked miles off the standard that even Dublin played at last year in top tier .

Has Darren Gleeson helped then get their act together? I wasn’t overly impressed with them in the Joe Mcdonagh final. If Laois have everyone they could give Wexford a fright.

Antrim wont keep it pucked out to Dublin.

As for Laois, no Kav no party.

Laois were McDonagh champions in 2019 and beat Dublin a few weeks later. Antrim are 2020 champions, they could rattle Dublin a few months later

The McDonagh final wasnt great but Antrim are better than their showing that day,

A week later.

In O’Moore Park.

On the crest of a wave.

Against a Dublin side who thought they just had to turn up.

Antrim will be bate by 10+ or Dublin should lave it so.

Is Derek McGrath still involved with Laois?

He is

Great times ahead so.

Laois have a lot of really good hurlers . They did ok v Tipp in 2019 in Q/f . If they really applied themselves and had better resources they would be competitive in top tier

A gem of a man.

1 Like

I’d agree with this. Apart from the second half against Kilkenny Dublin were awful last year. I’m not sure we will be a whole pile better this year.

Dublin will beat Antrim well