2021 TFKNFLFF, (fantasy NFL) redraft leagues

OK, I’m at a loose end today so wanted to start this rolling.
As you’ll know last year we decided to regroup and create divisions based on the finish from last year, top 4 in each group into a premier league etc.
Now there was some discussion about maybe keeping the leagues as they were, so we’ll need to thrash that out, but in fairness the people who qualified for the premier should have most say I think as they’ll be the ones to lose out.
There was 35 people in last years leagues as @Lazarus managed to get in twice??
First of all confirm if you’re interested in playing again, then we’ll have the discussion about how we’ll proceed.
@gaillimhmick was the first sub last year so the spot is yours if you want, @Biff_Egan was after that

The 35 were
Me
@Wexford1996
@Raylan @Bawny
@Breaking_my_balls @chops91 @Rocko @count_of_monte_crist @Clixby_Bream @Watchyourtoes @EstebanSexface @Locke @Mullach_Ide @Crutches @Mac @carryharry @Loko_Cove @Tank

@Special_Olympiakos @Tierneevin1979 @Lazarus @Gman @croppy_boy @Chucks_Nwoko @ciarancareyshurlingarmy @Copper_pipe @Fran @Big_Dan_Campbell @artfoley @Blake @maroonandwhite @Turenne @Batigol @the_man_himself @fistoffury

I think that’s the list

5 Likes

Surely 3 leagues of 12 is the way to go and let the two in who want in, and fuck one of the lazarus’s out?

1 Like

I’ll have a go

2 Likes

Fucking both Lazarus’s out would be the best course of action.

2 Likes

Is @Lazarus still fantasy relevant?

Is how we got on last year count to what division you are in? Is that information still around? Or does the INTERNET never forget?

I’m out, sorry chaps.

1 Like

I think the thinking was that the top 4 in all three divisions would form the top tier, next four the middle tier and bottom 4 the bottom tier.

I’d be of the opinion we should keep the leagues as is for another year to allow some of the newbies from last year get further up to speed and then look to split next year or further down the line when the current leagues become stagnant

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll play

1 Like

yeah I’ll carry on

1 Like

You fucking fanny

I’m in @backinatracksuit

1 Like

We go again

2 Likes

Signing in.

1 Like