2021 TFKNFLFF, (fantasy NFL) redraft leagues

I see the Barry Sanders league have already agreed their 12 and set a date for their draft.

I don’t see any way they’d be up for promotion / relegation and we’d have to agree it all with the whole forum pretty quick.

The consensus was to leave as is

1 Like

You’re wasting your time with this carryon. C2C leagues is where it’s at.

2 Likes

Look, I don’t know, I see you have updated your own league and are ready to go.
Personally I don’t see why we don’t do as we said we would last year, that was the whole point.
I’d be interested in opinions from the top 4 of each league as to whether we stick with our own leagues or operate the promotion/relegation.
So that’s @Turenne ,
@Chucks_Nwoko
@EstebanSexface
@Rocko
@Copper_pipe
@Mac
@Mullach_Ide
@Crutches
@Raylan

Those are the ones I can work out, there’s two more.

I’ll continue with the turds if we’re keeping things as is, just wondering what others think is best

1 Like

I already said I was happy enough to leave things as they are. The promotion / relegation thing is usually useful when you have lads who are disengaged or shite. When all 12 take it seriously its usually good craic and close as evidenced in our league last year.

Maybe keep it as it is for this year and then just randomise it up again next year to keep things fresh. I genuinely don’t mind either way.

3 Likes

Same as @Mac. Probably too much hassle disrupting the other leagues if they’re ready to go

Are these leagues still going ahead :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There’s plenty of time, one league has just rolled over

@Mac id say the league was ultra competitive because everybody has something to play for, if you can’t finish top 4 you’ll be all in to get top 8 etc

I suppose there’s still an appetite for it but once you get the taste of dynasty it’s hard to get excited.
I’d nearly set up another Dynasty league if there was interest but have we too many already?

Anybody want a dynasty startup let me know.

What is a dynasty league?

My beating 3 Wexicans in the trot will go down in History

1 Like

Dynasty is just fantasy football but you draft a team and it’s yours forever, so you need to look to the future etc, a lot more strategic I suppose, anybody can auto draft a team for regular fantasy and win it out by putting out their best team every week,
Dynasty is the way to do it, there’s all sorts, you can play individual defensive players or devy which is where you can draft college players, but that’s quite complicated.
I’d like to get involved in another dynasty league, I’d happily set one up if there was interest but there’s three TFK dynasty leagues already and I’m involved in two of them.