2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

I’m a massive David Clifford fan. He deserves to win one.

1 Like

Hopefully the Bayhst can give an iconic All-Ireland final display.

3 Likes

A lot of people hoping Kerry pull two ahead of Kilkenny in the roll of honour.

I likes Finnerty. He’s a bit of a throwback. A sublimely talented corner forward with absolutely no interest in tackling, tracking back or any of that type of shit.

8 Likes

CCHA company is cheering for Sean Kelly and Galway

3 Likes

So did Hoggy boi, Ciaran, Ken McGrath etc there’s no sympathy in this game for anyone

Informative. Had a look there and you have it spot on. Finished level on points with Wexford the season before in Div 3 it seems.

Gaelic football needed this final.

GAA men demanded this final.

There can be no loser in truth.

General sale at 12 on Ticketmaster.

1 Like

Lads saying they were gone within a minute!

lol

So the football final couldn’t sell out. A sad indictment on Kerry, Galway and the GAA.

Wrong,a lot of people haven’t the money.Plus there’s no minor final which would probably sell 10k tickets.

1 Like

Money is a problem for people every year. For most Galway supporters it’ll be their first game of the year and Kerry supporters their second which makes the point moot anyway.

Don’t ever recall a football final having tickets available on Ticketmaster before, even when it was Cork v Kerry.

I’d say there is distribution issues. People applying for tickets through clubs and finding out if they get tickets a few days before hand is far from ideal.

Great to see the common man get an opportunity to buy a ticket, once all the Clubmen have been sorted.

Jesus Christ, the GAA are unrale at this :clap:

2 Likes

There were over 2,000 people in the ticket queue apparently.

Unreal demand :eek:

In a hypothetical scenario (ie. it would never happen) where tickets went on sale for a football final involving a county with proper support - ie. Dublin, Mayo or any of the Ulster counties, you’d have ten times that.

2,000, wow.