2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

Fair point

Listening to the student and teacher bollocks that came with that goal was God awful.

2 Likes

“Oh that’s absolute right out of the top drawer”

Very different times. Val Daly was Galway player/manager in 1997 - I’d say he was probably the last one to do it on a full-time basis? Michael Donnellan was a very quiet sort, John was on the panel at the time as well and done most of the talking for the family. I heard though that Joyce turned down the chance to join the panel in 1997, I don’t think he would have worried about leaving notions outside the door when he joined up.

1 Like

I can’t remember a better buzz around an All Ireland Final in a long number of years. Incredible positivity and good vibes. Great to see.

4 Likes

All the doom and gloom about Kerry’s chances is rife this week. They’d be better off not showing up at all imho.

Great post :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Average age Kerry starting 15 is 26.3 while for Galway its 25.6.

Surprised as I keep hearing about how young the Kerry team is.

Old farts Moran and Conroy pushing up the averages.

St Brendan’s social channels remains undefeated this week.

1 Like

Good article here by Clerkin about Clifford and the Kerry footballling lineage.

Ya can’t bate the nerves on the morning of an All-Ireland final.

15 Likes

Enjoy it all pal :+1::+1:

1 Like

In fairness, he’s in his seventies now. Might be time to freshen it up*

*And he’s useless

1 Like

It’s All Ireland final day. Unrale to have your county in one.

I’m off to ate a heap of rashers.

12 Likes

Enjoy it lads.

1 Like

Best of luck to both sides. Just looking for a good game. With a Galway win at the end.

3 Likes

He was down for it alright. They changed him.out at the last minute when he told them he asked them if Duignan would be co commentating

Cheers pal.

It’s like Christmas morning here. But instead of selection boxes, it’s rashers.

4 Likes

Safe travels to all. There was a cracking atmosphere there last Sunday. Hope its replicated today. Great feeling having full (ish) stadiums again

6 Likes

I just heard a visceral roar coming from Annaghdown direction just there.

The lads from the zoo must have just released the bhyast from his cage.

We’re ready.

17 Likes