2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

Good article here for the Galway lads, a lot of heartache to take in.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiUsv3StPT4AhWPRPEDHfbdAgkQjhx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.balls.ie%2Fgaa%2F30-years-greatest-sigerson-cup-tragedy-tierneys-come-full-circle-383422&psig=AOvVaw2o_C5mrTWkOvbbVnktCB67&ust=1657751289153715

It opens alright. Tremendous connections with the past.

7 Likes

The poor divil was nearly home/in the pub.

1 Like

Mighty stuff boxty, hadnt read it before :+1:

Sean Hurson is down to ref this. The cunt.

Conflict of interest with Kerry coach and Tyrone man Paddy tally involved? Kerry boys would be all over it if other way round like Gough and the dubs in 2019

Know nothing of him, what’s his people?

Maurice would be a great shout and it would be a fitting send off for him

You wouldn’t think you’d get a life changing injury in a crash at that spot. I’d read about the Kelly’s dad. Fair play to their mother. A lot of lads that lose their dad so young rightly feel hard done by and go off the rails when they reach their formative years. Sean showed great restraint when dealing wuth that gouger. A mighty man.

7 Likes

A top notch GAA administrator is worth his weight in gold

“We were very lucky at the timing of when it happened, just before half-time,” Bellew told Galway Bay FM.

"I got the clip [of the ‘45] and it was straight down to the referee’s room with Padraig Kelly the football secretary.

"In fairness, I thought the referee was superb. He was like, ‘Lads, we are aware, we are looking’. They communicated very well. We just made the point that we won’t be back on the field until we know it is rectified.

"It was going to be resolved anyway, but we just had to be on top of it to make sure it did occur. They were going to work on it, you just have to play the game a little bit

Before Covid myself and a colleague (who I’d nearly now call a friend) used to go to Kennedy’s every second Monday to watch whatever football was on. A mighty spot

2 Likes

Galway will win this match

Apparently Hurson is even from the same club as Paddy Tally, Galbally.

Correct he is. This isn’t on.

Yes i’m aware that he reffed Kildare v Galway in the round robin in 2018 when Tally was involved with Galway. But that was a round robin match, this is an All Ireland Final. A huge difference.

Galway need ex players to start dropping comments about it in the press ,put huge pressure on Hurson so that he’ll give everything to Galway like Gough did with Kerry on 2019…

3 Likes

Kerry by a country mile—////////5 points minimum

Ive a fair hunch they will as well.

Saw Doctors quick out of the blocks!

The hilarity in Mayo WHEN Galway win this will be off the charts

Woeful that there’s only a week between the hurling and football finals.

The lead up to the hurling was muted at best and now where only five days out from the football final and there’s barely a word about it.

1 Like

Kerry by 6 to 10 points.

embed it you moron

4 Likes