2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

A great speech. Kerry know how to do it

1 Like

Nuremberg tones

A game that will live long in the memory.

1 Like

Great defence by Kerry in the second half. Must grind with Kerry aristocrats that they had to get someone like Tally in for it

As President Larry said there, the Championship is out of the way now and the decks are cleared for the important business of the club season (in those counties that is who haven’t been playing off their club championships already with skeleton teams). All that was missing to finish off the shambles of Championship 2022 was the lottery of a penalty shoot out to decide it.

2 Likes

Pat going to make it about himself. Quelle surprise

2 Likes

Jesus Pat is bollocksed

Delighted for Pat, off into the sunset with Sam in tow.

1 Like

Jesus this is emotional stuff from Spillane

3 Likes

I’m crying lads. Beautiful.

God bless Pat

2 Likes

Careful Pat, Joanne will burst into flames if a tear hits her

2 Likes

Lovely story from Pat
He’d make a great President

2 Likes

Powerful stuff there from the GOAT, Pat Spillane. Shame on @binkybarnes for sneering at him.

I’ll send flowers to Pat Spillane, the bollox, Kerry

Didn’t think the free at 16-16 to hand Kerry the lead and momentum was a free, but no complaints. Ref was ok overall. Kerry were deserved winners. The galway lads did us proud, every single one of them. Couple of tired decisions. What a season of GAA we have had. Epic really, across the board.
Comer had a great second half, just unfortunate he had to come so far away from goal to do it. Shane Walsh made some really good rubs which were missed when the game was in the melting pot. You’d hope to gain experience and learn, but it’s a close and crowded field at the moment. Any all Ireland will be hard won.
Congrats to the Kerry lads. No complaints.
Except that Kerry player whining at the ref for half an hour about the point which was well wide.

17 Likes

Paidi O Sé’s grandson lifting Sam. Breeding

Finals with great performances from the marquee performer from the winning team are rare enough but I think a final with great performances from the marquee performer from both teams is unique in my lifetime.

9 Likes

‘They’re two good lads’

Ah stop.

Galway’s bench was very weak. Could have done with Peter Cooke or the pace of Eamon Brannigan.

2 Likes

More shit music being pumped in. The people running this do not know what they have. A shit show.

1 Like