2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

The vape on the Luas?

Fair enough. Is it the advance mark that has stopped this? I don’t know if that rule alone is responsible for it, I probably don’t know the game well enough to know.

He’s just ahead of @Bandage, who scored all his team’s points in an under 14 county final.

1 Like

The vaping on the Luas video seems to have been taken down off Instagram.

But i imagine this must be something else.

Kerry should be disqualified and Dublin reinstated to a final against Galway.

1 Like

The Kerry Peter Casey moment has officially ruined this teams All-Ireland.

Cocaine is at an endemic level in this country.

There’s a market for drink only pubs out there.

1 Like

People’s insistence in recording every bit of a night out or any social activity is bizarre.

No shortage of cute hoors in the Kingdom, they’ll be able to swindle something like Casey did if it gets out to the public.

Oh it’s out.

At least they weren’t doing a chant that could be interpreted as supporting terrorists :rofl:

Just seen it and the optics are terrible but is there anyone actually caught on the act?

We need dope on the table

1d9624cf-ba18-4722-9078-797a0cbcca33_text

Is there not a little baggy in a certain fellas hand?

Pretty sure thats another bank card?

Maybe so as you said the quality is fairly poor.

We’ve certainly come a long way from the innocent days of the Dubs celebrating their wins having a sing-song with Mary Black.

2 Likes

I betcha dem kerry cunts didn’t even sweep out the dressing rooms.

5 Likes

My sources on the ground in Killarney have informed me that they are actually singing ‘Pat the Bag’ as Pat O’Sullivan is the chairman and also owns Tatler Jacks and had been giving them free pints all night.

I thought Botty O’Callaghan owned Tatlers?

2 Likes

DM of the video please

That’s a brilliant cover up to be fair

2 Likes