2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

Galway in the best 2 teams in the land? No chance. Dublin would eat them alive.

Dublin are done, a division 2 side who made Cork seem competent

I can confirm this in addition to regular stays in the Claregalway Hotel

Rumour I heard is he cost 7 figures between him, his team and travel, but the oul GAA has a lovely way of manufacturing figures and outrage.

Dublin are the best team in the country

1 Like
3 Likes

Kerry haven’t “ate” any decent team in championship football for a long long time. The 8 point winning margin against Mayo flattered them. They were vulnerable in that game but Mayo just didn’t have the cutting edge. Made very hard work of beating a declining Dublin team in the semi-final.

3 Likes

It’s a hard game to call. I’d say Dublin were very poor but Kerry probably had a bit of a mental block against them after so many losses.

I could see Kerry improving no end for the win but I do think there’s a class jaw element to this Kerry side. Could complacently be an issue? They were caught v Tyrone last year too. Obviously jack o Connor being in charge is significant too.

1 Like

Jack O’ Connor is a serious upgrade on Peter Keane. I think they’ll win it with Jack in charge.

1 Like
4 Likes

He did in his bollox. About 10 overall with half from play. Was a cracking game. Daniel Bohane came in for Kerry and played really well.
Took me guts of 3 hours to get home that day and only out the road as all the stations were flooded

A grand tale of Dublin filth to round it off.

there will be any amount of them around come closer the weekend

1 Like

The usual

yes but even more so

plenty floating for the hurling, be even more for the footie

A great day to be a Wexford fan after beating Armagh earlier that day. The weather was the only dampener on a surreal achievement at the time.

A rumour of a significant Kerry player out for the weekend. Hopefully not for his own sake.

The fancy dans were never able for the boys from the big schmoke

1 Like