2022 European Championships - Munich

Yes, the Carkie

Rob?

Wow :roll_eyes:

I only found out recently that the son that plays for Milan is not actually his son. The mother of said son insisted on him taking the Heffernan name for a better brand… Rob is a decent skin supposedly tho.

Rob is grand, Marian is lovely, her father and brother also played youth football for Ireland so Cathal is third generation Irish international

Who sounded the klaxon?

2 Likes

Good one :+1:

Ah I’m just buzzing mate. We’re gonna witness history this evening so not even Robbie’s squeaky little voice or Dervals permanent standing bitch face could annoy me.

Robbie had a grand cut at Brendan Boyce earlier calling him arrogant. Very odd if he’s his coach for him to do that.

A false start in the 5000m :laughing:

@Bandage’s club mate giving plenty of shoulders here

French lad takes a tumble and nearly takes out a few but all still standing. Irish lads well positioned but the race only starting now with 1200m left

He dug in deep there.

McElhinney completely gassed after looking good for 6th or 7th with a lap left. Brian Fay came from nowhere to get 8th

They’re going to show Sevco in a Champions League qualifier over an Irishman in a 100m European Final. Remarkable

4 Likes

*likely drug cheat racist

The reigning Olympic Champion is in it

The surprise Olympic champion who took the rest of the year off when the testers came knocking, having trained through a non testing period for months before the Olympics.

A truly remarkable surge in form for a lad in his mid-late 20s…

1 Like

The discus final building up to fine finish

2 Likes

Only just catching up on the Decathlon finale. Some ballsy run from the German. Like the marathon yesterday.

The Germans are channeling the energy from the home crowd