2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Harry Kane

1 Like

Uruguay have a serious midfield with Bentancur, Valverde and Ugarte who has been very good for Sporting this year. Darwin Nunez, starting to hit top form (40/1 golden boot) and Suarez/Cavani to come off the bench. Still 35/1 to win it out. Not without a chance. Spain are probably the best we have seen so far, bigger tests ahead.

You watch a lot of Sporting Lisbon?

I like watching the Portuguese league. Some very entertaining games, was following the progress of Marcus Edwards and a big fan of Verthongen with Benfica last year. I really like this Ugarte, would be a good signing for Conte in my opinion.

Who doesn’t?

BT Sport, Bein, Dazn, Viaplay etc. IPTV makes it easy to watch any league nowadays.

What LOI do you watch

1 Like

Spain a brilliant watch as usual. Won’t be long though until some team will defend with 11 men behind the ball without even trying to attack and then Spain will be the ones called boring

1 Like

Waterford United occasionally. Relevance?

No Doubts on MBappe, has one won befoe at 18 and is coming to the boil nicely.

The two young Spanish kids in midfield might be the other story of the tournament.

England might make the semi final driven by Saka who seems to have gone up a level. Benzema is getting on plus they’ve a spot on the right, I could see Saka at Madrid. They must be sick of spending huge money on physically frail forwards from the Premier League.

Today Gianni Infantino feels like a Holocaust survivor.

1 Like

Used to be a serious pet peeve of mine when Spain and Barcelona would play

First world problems right there

I live in the first world

Not for long infidel

'Hon the Indomitable Lions

Swiss lineup seems very consetvative. Im guessing a bit of a borefest with swiss to triumph through solidity. Like a Geneva man taking a prrfectly toblerone shaped shit. With ridges.

I hope Cameroon thrash the shite out of them.

1 Like

Stunning Cameroonian lady in the crowd there.

John Kenny keeps saying that Embolo still lives in Cameroon… He plays for Monaco, so that’s clearly not true.

1 Like