2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Heā€™s been feminised by the dastardly woke western world.

Whatā€™s wrong with you? Youre always highlighting skin colour

I donā€™t know! Is his family from Cameroon originally?

Xhaka is giving a masterclass here

Choupo-Moting has been good. Cameroon are decent enough, probably just lack a 10.

Cameroon look absolutely fucked

They arenā€™t getting anyone around him. Heā€™s isolated a lot. If they do go up and support theyā€™ll be exposed

Good save Onana

Has to go across the goal there. Embolo was lucky he didnt hit the goalie with his finish too.

Every time Switzerland attack Cameroon look like they just canā€™t get back

Is the multiple champions league and world club winner The Power Cube running the show out there ?

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦ Youā€™ll have to ask the bin dippers watching

Take Mbeumo off now, Aboubakar please.

Youā€™d think Etoā€™o would have scored more goals for Cameroon

56 in 118 appearances is a decent return. Mboma probably hawked a few from him as well

ā€œThe young boy playing for Young Boys comes on to make his debutā€, says John Kenny of Swiss sub Fabian Rieder.

I thought they said Aboubakar beat his record on 30 something? Might have heard wrong

Anguissa is class.

Maybe Darren Frehill is on stats duty at this world cup. They have dropped a couple of clangers already that without even looking up the correct stat you know its patently wrong.

This has been a very solid performance from the Swiss. Cameroon are very handy and physical but Swiss able to match them and Cameroon have posed no threat this 2nd half. Its a good result when you consider some of the shocks so far.