2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Disgrace of a decision

In light of the refs being lenient overall this tournament with some of the challenges its harsh.

Ayew’s legs are gone

Too much of a gap between back & front for Ghana, struggling to get around Williams.

Ayew can’t get between where he is and supposed to be

Brilliant skill from Kudus.

The Portuguese would sicken you with their theatrics, screaming there embarrassing shit.

1 Like

He’s a weapon… does it week in week out

1 Like

Only 2 mins added on here by God

ITV actually have an edge now with Sounness, Keane and Neville. They still have Aluko (think her brother played for Hull?) sitting contributing nothing of note but it can be box office with the others. RTE has gone from comical and engrossing analysis to a very bland production. I’d agree that Kenny Cunningham is interesting because you never know what he’ll come out with. It’s a pity Damien Delaney and maybe Brian Kerr can’t move across to RTE for the World Cup. Tommy Martin twiddling his thumbs for the month too.

Neville is decent and Keane can be amusing but Souness is a horrible cunt who is also phoning it in.

Kerr & Delaney are decent. They had Mattie Holland on for one World Cup, thought he was good. They should have got Joey Ndo this year for the Cameroon games.

3 Likes

Did Denis Irwin ever get another go after the Landan Donovan episode?

Jayses lads Tony O’Donoghue hasn’t aged gracefully

When was Tony O’Donoghue called home?

Hope Solo wasn’t invited back

Part of me is glad Tony O Donoghue is no longer swanning around Qatar at tax payers expense but another part of me is annoyed I’m more likely to see more of him on Tv now

Kenny Cunningham will sort him out

I turn the sound down on the telly and put a record on. I don’t listen to any of these cunts.

2 Likes

A day of stinkers so far.What promised so much

1 Like

What happened with Irwin (Landon Donovan) and what did Hope Solo do? I take it there is no Apres Match this time around?

That Seidu is very quick, burned Guerreiro there.

Kudus is an excellent talent, a little raw still, but a good footballer. They just haven’t got him on the ball enough in dangerous positions.

1 Like