2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Ah heā€™s mugged off two players beautifully there

Azmoun choking Queiroz

Gareth Bale, golfing wanker.

That lad who scored the second was free to be played on a few times just before the first goal and was going mad that he didnā€™t get his chance. Smashing finish when his opportunity did come.

3 Likes

Rezaeian was top class throughout, nice for him to get the goal. How wasnā€™t he starting against England?

Iran vs USA on match day 3 could be ferocious

Yeah when the ball went wide left, he turned away from the play and was throwing his hands and stuff. I was shouting in my empty houseā€¦get in the box you cunt!

2 Likes

Very strange exchange there between Queiroz and Ramin.

1 Like

Hopefully it kicks off

A game of peek a boo. Great to see

It could be explosive.

The prolonged whispering in the ear really brought it to another level.

2 Likes

Yeah it was still on for ages but he was just fuming by himself and standing in silent protest.

A proper battle

Were England that good or Iran just had an off day or a bit of both? Maybe Iran had earmarked this game and USA game as most winnable and England a free shot. I thought US were very good against Wales for 60 minutes and threatened a performance like Irans today against Wales but just ran out of steam.

I didnā€™t know Kenny was on duty aswell! In incredible glasses he doesnā€™t need. What a start to Friday, im in great form for the day now.

6 Likes

Thereā€™ll be no

As @bandage alluded to earlier in the week, he must have been doing co commentary from a trailer out the back of Montrose for some of the games

Congratulations Iran backers, never in doubt

The Moslems are routing the christian infidels this tournament.

Gutless display from Wales. Display I remember from Ireland under Trapatoni, Oā€™Neill and McCarthy. Yet people want to go back to that crap. Page a dinosaur.