1 Like

There won’t be a sanction adhered to in Tehran tonight

Wales are stone useless

Rocko can you ban this cunt.

1 Like

Party over here…

bobby-sands-street

3 Likes

I’m gonna staple an American flag to your butt and mail you to Iran.

I had to look that up on Google Maps. The Embassy of Great Britain backs onto it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A bit of both I think. Iran totally collapsed after the keeper getting his faced smashed in and Bellingham scoring.

They completely dropped off and didn’t hassle England at all; they really got in Wales’ faces today.

I think England were clinical but we’ll see where they’re at today. The US are decent but their pace really dropped in the second half against Wales.

1 Like

It was serious trolling back in the day. I think the original embassy was actually on the street… That’s a new embassy i think.

Shur you can’t spell Iran without IRA.

Didn’t the Uk embassy change the entrance so the post wouldn’t have bobby sands str on the envelope.

This is the greatest World Cup of all time in any sport

So the urban legend goes

You couldn’t be up to them tans.

I cant remember one like it. Should be held in November every 4 years.

2 Likes

We’ll all be depressed next week when the 10am/1pm games stop.

2 Likes

Page replacing Ampadu who was the only one running in midfield with Joe Allen, who has barely played in the last year, when they were already struggling with massive gaps between front & back is one of the strangest managerial decisions I’ve seen.

Ampadu was probably Wales’best player on the day.

2 Likes

November in the US and Canada?

Minnesota United Soccer GIF by MNUFC

Page is just a luckier Stephen Kenny

It’s the same every four years; seasoned campaigners are well used to the scheduling. The sense of occassion for each knockout game deserves the build up they get