2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Infantino has gone off the deep end in that press conference. He’s come out with some humdingers

@Thomas_Brady

“We have [been] told many, many lessons from some Europeans, from the western world,” Infantino said on Saturday. “I think for what we Europeans have been doing [for] the last 3,000 years we should be apologising for [the] next 3,000 years before starting to give moral lessons to people.”

1 Like

Gianni is some man to read a prompter

He should go backnto doing the champions league draw. He was great at that

UachtarĂĄn Infantino thought he would play at being Martin Luther King but instead ended up as Alan Partridge.

1 Like

Thank you Miguel Delaney.

I think he prefers to be called “Miguel”.

Does he refer to himself in the third person

“The Miguel”

Be worth a few minutes each day to look at Miguel’s twitter during the tournament

He can’t resist getting drawn into arguements with people trying to get a rise out of him

I’m gonna say it won’t

1 Like

Nice. Real nice.

Melissa :clap:

1 Like

Virgil lad

The Dutch Football Association and captain Virgil van Dijk stick to their plan to use the OneLove band during the World Cup in Qatar, which promotes equality in terms of origin, race, gender and sexuality. “We have received a letter from FIFA about the captain’s armband,” confirms Jaap Paulsen of the KNVB. “It indicates that FIFA has also designed a kind of pro-inclusion band. That is very nice, although the initiative is a bit late. We have decided to just use our own band, so the One Love band.”

Sky Sports virtue signalling with this shit and on every one of their ad breaks they’re broadcasting Qatari propaganda.

Arseholes.

All true mate, but fair play to Melissa, that wasba very articulate and intelligent rant.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy can you find a breakdown of Qatars claims if a carbon neutral world cup? And what bullshit greenwashing it is?

An African surge coming👀

I dont think you even have to question that

Her man even pulled out of the tournament.