2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Guanni doesn’t feel very gay today so.

4 Likes

Would you not think of getting a nanny?

God has left his heaven and all is wrong with the world. Today is such a day. The rain lashing from the black November sky, the oxen huddled in a shed without heating because the farmer can’t afford to pay for it, the leaves stripped from mighty British oak, the reek rising from a million packets of barbecue flavour crisps, but no actual barbecues, Brexit a disaster, the Queen dead, a six week Prime Minister working out how to spend her £115,000 yearly pension for the next 50 years, the world’s climate in collapse, Europe at war, a virtue signalling nod to the gays abandoned because of the threat of a yellow card, a FIFA president who feels gay and simultaneously feels like executing the gays, no booze, 6 and a half thousand body bags of migrant workers, Gary Neville, David Beckham and Morgan Freeman endorsing it all.

And England beginning its World Cup endeavour.

7 Likes

Surely its an easy win for the FA to tell him to wear this

England, Holland, Wales all to win is a little over 6-1.
I would have thought it would be a bit shorter than that.

Hopefully they all get booked

USA will batter Wales

1 Like

I’d fancy the USA to beat Wales

I dont know enough about them but USA have come on a lot?

Any player that comes out as gay will surely be given a ban

Could the players all take different coloured wine gums onto the pitch, hold them up during the anthem and then eat them as a quick energy boost just before kick off?

Practical and a nod to the LGBTQI+ community, although they would need to brush their teeth at half time.

Or perhaps players could dye their hair in the colours of the rainbow in a similar way to how the Romanian players dyed their hair in 1998? I’d like to see how Harry Kane would look with lilac hair.

I think England might struggle today. Iran will defend deep and England wont have creativity to break them down.

Agreed.

If it’s good enough for Bono and Liam Gallagher it should be good enough for Harry Kane and Harry Maguire.

What’s the deal with the Arabs and the gays anyway? Sure don’t all the Arab leaders love to kiss each other? And male on male rape is a staple of how they keep control in the prisons. Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt (I admit this cliche only works orally).

A bit like the siege at the Iranian embassy in London in 1980?

they’re sneaky good lad. I don’t think Wales will cope with Jesus Ferriera at all at all.

Pulisic and Reyna are class. Weah can Score, Aaronson at Leeds is decent. Tyler Adams plays for Leeds too.

They’ll rattle England

3 Likes

Many of them wore scarves as young supporters.

I wan bans and bookings all round. Harry Kane could have two yellows before a ball is kicked