2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

No contact i thought

If this is struck off then the Belgians should use it as a wake up call to start playing

Cruised through as you say yourself.

Did you watch Poland last night? I rather not qualify than put up a cowardly and disgraceful display like that.

Shut the fuck up Darragh!

1 Like

I didn’t think there was any real contact… And contact doesn’t necessarily mean a peno either. Would have been extremely soft

On BBC 1 chief, much better.

2 Likes

That offside call took far/var too long

Onana single-handedly carried them against Morocco. KDB kept drifting infield and giving the ball away. Against Canada, the best run he had, he then played an awful pass when Tielemans was free on the right for a tap-in.

He’s a brilliant player but has been woeful. They have a lot of talented players but a lot of egos it would appear.

if KDB wasn’t having his moments of absolute genius and creating goals for City, Pep wouldn’t tolerate him, his general play has been sloppy for a while now, if he doesn’t make a goal or do something amazing you may as well have 10 the last 2 years. That’s the risk you take with him though because when he is at it, he wins games

Ta pal.

1 Like

Martinez is in charge of Belgium for 7 years!! Sweet Jesus

2-0 Morocco, lovely finish.

I was thinking the offside check was for the initial headed challenge. Even though Kramaric was standing offside for the freekick, am I right in thinking it was a new phase of play when the ball came to him? The VAR still shots seemed to indicate they were checking that first part. Ronnie was giving out that Kramaric was clearly offside and Darragh was raging that VAR was taking too long.

3 Likes

Keeper :person_facepalming:

It was the other player who forced the Belgian to head it that was blown for. It was very very tight.

2 Likes

Does that result mean one of these is going home so. The groups are taking their share

Sometimes a system just suits a fella perfectly and he looks amazing. The Emmanuel Petit effect. In fairness KDB hasnt hid, hes taken it on time and again and driven at the opposition in the world cup but his through balls havent been his usual quality. And he doesnt have the man city lads around him to own the ball none stop til he gets into his favourite positions.

1 Like

That offside call was a load of shite

Have you money on croatia?