2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Yep, what I thought. Like it’s grand that they took some time to get it right. There’s plenty of poor VAR interpretations etc but no need for the angst there from Maloney.

Think the first choice Canadian keeper did his knee before the World Cup. At least I vaguely remember reading something about it. The chap that’s been in goal has been very poor. Not just that terrible mistake for the first goal today but he’s been beaten by shots in other games that didn’t go right into the corners and a better keeper might have saved them.

Yeah Belgium have to win. If they do, Croatia are gone.

No, I can watch sports without gambling on them

1 Like

Good for you pal. If you ever want to change that gimme a shout.

1 Like

Jizz well and truly gone from this game

correct. With City they have 70% of the ball most games and when they lose it he has 3 or 4 lads who’ll bust themselves to win it back as high as possible.

Against teams where they’ll keep it for a few minutes and make you run to get it back, his indulgence is a little more punishing

There is a danger that France might do a 3-32 job on them alright. But sure lookit they’ll turn up anyway.

1 Like

Almost opened up for Boufal, would have been 3-0.

from the grauniad

“I’m sure all Liverpool fans will agree that it’s not often Lovren is caught interfering with play.”

:smiley:

Great work perisic

Two pieces of brilliant defending from Gvardiol there in a minute or so.

Goal Canada, shocker by the keeper, deflected cross pushed into his own net.

Maybe I was a bit harsh.

an exceptional talent. Won’t be at Leipzig for long

I hope @Cheasty isn’t listening to Darragh and Ronnie. I was happy until I turned this on… they’re two miserable cunts out in Doha moaning like wankers

1 Like
1 Like

En-Nesyri again but offside flag up.

Belgium have been better but only two real chances. Probably need to up the tempo even further to score.

Croatia carrying a threat too but not really pushing it.

Morocco well on top vs Canada.

I wonder does the Flemish vs Walloon divide cause issues in Belgium squads at tournaments. They never seem like they’re playing for each other like Tunisia last night or Australia for example.

The Walloon cunts

which of them is the French one