2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

That was one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen in sport. The Danes deserved everything they got for that.

Load of rubbish ties in the last 16

united destroyed Lukaku

The way this world cup is going anything could happen. The French amd Dutch were the only ones who got through the group handy so far. The French haven’t met anyone yet though and the Dutch look very vulnerable.
Engerland next. Cunts have a good team. But surely a good team will get at those centre halves.

1 Like

Portugal have strolled through their group, as have Brazil

1 Like

They still own the curly peninsula in Mediterranean which is Morocco on map

Brazil?

Spain are now playing Morocco rather than Croatia and probably then Portugal rather than Brazil in the quarters. This is chess, this ain’t checkers

Hence the tip in the betting thread earlier!

1 Like

Listen I’m still going to go drinking for all of them so it’s all equal

1 Like

Hi Luis

2 Likes
5 Likes

I watched the Spain and Germany matches in Dolans. I probably had a breakfast roll in that petrol station. I hope my manner was good at the deli counter.

1 Like

It was the cameroon match. I remember it well as the game had a 7.30 or 8am kick off.

I was only facing off a few shelves.

I was watching the Cameroon match in Cork. Think I was at a gig there the night before.

Mattie Hollands goal was class. We could do with a player like him now.

It’s day 13 of the World Cup.

Today Gianni Infantino feels sick of being spoken down to and that he should be referred to as Gianni Adultino from now on.

8 Likes

I remember the crowd from dolans celebrating after that match outside clyde house (now mcgarry house) which was a direct provision centre then. Even as a young lad i thought it was a bit much

Wtf? :open_mouth::smile:

Wha?