2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 2)

I think Tim was on with the second captains last night

1 Like

Second captains was an ok listen

1 Like

Its probably been covered off but what’s Aguero’s story?

Every winning team needs a David May. Sergio stepped up when he was needed

1 Like

What is Macron at here, clearly Mbappe doesnt want anything to do with him. Fair play to Martinez for picking Mbappe up off the ground.

Messi called him into the squad, because they’re best mates. He stayed in his room the last week, because they also roomed with each other over the years. Aguero had to finish up because of heart problems, didn’t retire on his own terms.

2 Likes

He would be playing if wasnt for the heart issues. He was a great player and its a shame for him

4 Likes

Lionel Messi was the same age winning the 2022 World Cup final as Diego Maradona was on April 25th, 1996.

2 Likes

He needs Marcela @cheasty

Tim said Argentina didnt have it to win it. He was all in on his beloved Brazil.

It was lovely that Aguero could be a part of it, but he didnt fucking half take over.

The drum was very funny all the same

One of their best to be fair.

Just goes to show how at home he was among them and they around him. He was one of them, and a very important part. I’d say the missus hasnt seen him for weeks, and wont for another few weeks.

1 Like

Am i correct in saying hes married to Maradonas daughter?

Divorced. Went off with a young wan.

Argentina winning defintely feels right. I remember a time both before and after internet. I had never seen a video or internet clip that you could call up pretty much whenever you wanted until summer of 1998. We had an old dial up at home and ironically had to go to a remote Irish college in Waterford to see this remarkable cutting edge technology. There was always a romance attached to world cups in my head particulary after Irish exploits in 90 and 94 so I quite vested in all of it. Maradona was like a mythical figure in that respect in that he was before my time. So it was quite something then that the first internet video I had ever seen was one of Diego Maradonas hand of God and closely followed by perhaps the greatest goal of all time. Yesterday was like witnessing history all over again. A team far greater than the sum of their parts carried by an elusive genius in Messi. Playing a swashbuckling, fury and frenzy throwback style with a bit of the dark arts thrown in. It was truly glorious to watch.

12 Likes

Young wans are great

Divorced. Messi is godfather to their first born boy.

No pressure.

1 Like
3 Likes

Someone should have told David Kelly this

3 Likes