2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 2)

Any articles on this with historical fact instead of all hearsay? Iā€™d be interested in reading it.

The only fact in that article is that the Spanish were slavers and the black population died out when they left.

That is an absolutely dreadful article.

Has this carried on in to day 2? Is he going try and ruin the world cup as long as the ggā€™s are abandoned

1 Like

Its day 25 of the World Cup.

Today Gianni Infantino feels this World Cup will have a hugely positive liberalising effect on human rights in Qatar in the same way the 1936 Olympics did in Germany.

1 Like

Ah lovely, another day of seethe.

ā€œThe Argentinian has a strong record of linking up with oppressive monarchies. He is fast becoming the posterboy for sportswashingā€

Cracking article

How much is he getting?

Just to bring a bit of balanceā€¦

Everyone is on the lookout for an arch villain these days, it must be the panto season

1 Like

I donā€™t have a sub. Does it mention a figure?

It almost has a fact in it. Almost

1 Like

Tipp man with a limerick hatšŸ«£
Well nearly anyway

Whats the deal here @BruidheanChaorthainn ? Youā€™re a United fan so you feel duty bound to love Ronaldo and hate messi?

1 Like

I donā€™t particularly like Ronaldo being honest. I liked him more this time around as he really annoyed people but he wouldnā€™t be a favourite player of mine.

Messi is a little cunt. What he done to Barcelona was a disgrace and then signing with psg along with the saudi deal soured it.

Iā€™m not sure why ronaldo comes into it.

1 Like

some lads here are completely bedazzled by sports washing

Itā€™s ok to beat women if you dribble real good in some lads eyes.

1 Like

Iā€™d say itā€™s just heā€™s given a giro dā€™italia on the split season painting the opposite argument as anti club so hes turning his eyes to another sacred cow.

I must have missed this. Is there an allegation messi beats his missus?

Rovers fans i presume?

desperate attention seeking shit altogether

I hope morocco do it tonight, no political or ideological reasons just it would be a great footballing story