2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 2)

The same here.

I win a few quid on the work buster if France make the final, but I couldn’t give a shit about that kind of stuff.

I think it unravels tonight for Morocco unfortunately. France have genuine quality at 9 in Giroud which they haven’t faced yet really.

I think ziyech might score but france will prevail either 3-1 or 4-2

2.78 meters jump there. Vital info

Can’t see anything other than a French victory here. My Berber cousins have gone as far they will go I fear

3-0 to France. Mbappe (10), Griezmann (14), Giroud (36).

2 Likes

You’re living in cuckoo land. Giroud will score in the 54th minute

2 Likes

Things you never thought you’d read in a World Cup semi final

Delighted to see them back to full strength. I thought they may have emptied the tank with 120 mins against Spain and that heroic defensive effort against Portugal on Saturday. But great that they have a near full strength side now. I wasn’t all that impressed with France on Saturday night. I thought they got out of jail to an extent. Still think they’ll beat Morocco but another 1-0 special for the North Africans wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Im not sure ive mentioned it before but I’m probably the only forumite to have slept naked in the Sahara… Down town Marrakech does an unreal mint tea.

Savage links to Morocco so i do.

5 Likes

The interviews with the morrocco fans in dublin really got me pumped up to back them.

One of the fellas was saying this is no surprise for morrocans, the king has invested a lot into the academy in the country to get them competing at the business end of tournaments ike this.

Reminds me of Limerick in 2018, no one gave us a chance but we knew it was coming. Hon morrocco

2 Likes

Argentina historically populated with European emigrants. Argentina descended from the boats I think they say

More recently a lot of german settlers in the west in the late 1940s… for some reason…

1 Like

Serious antheming from the Moroccans

I got a few clips off a morrocan taxi driver in Brussels one night so I don’t know can I cheer for them

the indiginous people are half wiped out and marginalised to the edges of society. How many aboriginal lads played with Australia for example? Or Native Americans with the USA?

1 Like

Like given for the earlier section. Limerick had won U21 All-Irelands in 2015 and 2017 by comfortable margins. It was clear to any knowledgeable observer that they were a coming force. Nobody would have expected 4 from 5 bar Ciaran Carey though.

Morocco strike me as a wiry bunch. That national anthem would scare you shitless if you were travelling to them for an away match. Like Iran 2001 or something. Their manager looks like a fella who’d flake you if you were getting on his nerves too. An intimidating and determined looking crew.

1 Like

I don’t like that Moroccan roar. Flashbacks of 07

Yeah some unreal towns there populated completely by Germans. I’d say a great place to live if you didn’t ask any questions about the past

aguerd isn’t playing…

Iirc Limerick were 10/1 after the league, early form that year had people talking, not a chance given after the clare match, by god they were wrong. It was well flagged up and coming, maybe it was ourselves playing it down after the e in a row in the early 2000s.

Any be great to see morrocco get through to the soccer all ireland final

1 Like