2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 2)

There was a documentary series on the history channel called hunting hitler. It was unreal, they went on the premise that hilter didnt kill himself and how he would escape, where he would go and what networks were available. West Argentina became a little germany with the shear numbers of nazis who escaped. Weather or not the main man got out, a fair amount of high ranking nazis did. Fierce interesting topic

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t have tipped ye in February after the underwhelming enough 2017 but by August of that year I strongly fancied ye to beat a Galway team which hadn’t evolved from the previous year at all.

I’m not sure if the Moroccans had much underage success of note but they do have a fine core of 7 or 8 very good players. That support makes it feel like a European night at Anfield.

1 Like

Fuck sake

Get the final thread started.

1 Like

Not what this game needed😬

They will destroy them

This won’t be pretty

Eddie Brennan goal there.

1 Like

Game over Ger

the new centre halfs head went off… what the fuck was he doing

Hang on, @Lazarus says this will be a rout for France, so there’s hope for Morocco yet.

1 Like

Cracking finish that.

That’s an absolute disaster for Morocco, never had to chase a game. Could get opened up now.

Griezmann was way too cute for him

2 Likes

griezman didn’t have to do anything… he slid from 2 metres away

1 Like

I think the defender needlessly dived in more than anything.

Keeper was poor needed to go bald headed to smother the shot he was in no man’s land

1 Like

Real shame that, could be a cricket score now

It was a lovely pass to open it up tbf. They probably over-panicked when it fell to Mbappe, all rushed to him.

Great finish from Hernandez though.

naming a dummy team for a world cup semi final has backfired.