2022 NCCA Football -the Road to Inglewood, CA

Yanks on the craic

Big Fkup for Sum up.
A stroke against the cashless society.

This was a huge razzmatazz spectacle but TV ruined it last night. The commercial breaks were a joke.
Cornhusker fans were amazing and seemed to out number the NW fans 2 to 1. The noise was incredible.
Funny old game. Youā€™re hoping for a mistake to see the players go off script.

Week 1. Shit gets real.

West Virginia @ Pitt coming up in an hour, College GameDay on now. A matchup with a lot of history.

@Chucks_Nwoko - any investment recommendations for this slate?

Going to be very strange hearing the iconic CBS tune for the B1G Conference next year.

Bo Nix is now a Duck and heā€™s still throwing picks

1 Like

More like Bo Picks, amirite?

Dawgs looking smooth on offense too.

Yup, very impressive.

28 - 3 HT.

17 point underdogs, Notre Dame, have a 10 - 7 halftime lead at Ohio State.

The Anthony Richardson Heisman campaign well and truly underway. Still needs to improve massively on his passing but the closest thing to Cam Newton weā€™ve seen in the last decade.

1 Like

Bama Texas 5pm Saturday. I donā€™t think Texas (and Quinn Ewers) showed enough last week to suggest theyā€™ll get within an arseā€™s roar of Bama. Saban will face another old assistant in Sarkisian but itā€™s hard to see Texas staying within 20. I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see Ewers benched in the first half to protect him.

The refs are making some mess of the Bama Texas game

Texas go 13 -10 up, midway in 3rd.

ESPN are showing a blowout Penn fucking state against Ohio game instead. Alabama were favoured by 28 in that game if im not mistaken.

Itā€™s on FOX and BT Sports donā€™t have a broadcast agreement with them.

Bryce Young and his offense are struggling here.

Can never find the generic Fox channel on my IPTV. I can find all the Big Ten and SEC channels. Is it broadcast anywhere else?