2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Backroom coach for Wexford senior hurlers Gordan D’Arcy and Shane Williams whose wife’s parents are from Davitt Rd. in Wexford Town are doing commentary for itv I see.

On the evidence of the first 2 minutes and 15 seconds, Wales are going to be whitewashed this year.

There could be 40 points in this

Bang of 2002/2004/2006 off it.

1 Like

Bashem is a great name for a Rugby player

1 Like

It would probably be easier to list the UK sports teams and competitions which aren’t sponsored by Cazoo at this stage. They must be leveraged up to their eyeballs.

Jonny not at the races

That’s the second one Sexton has let tail off to the right at the very end.

Sexton takes ages over the frees

I didnt like how the Irish winger took that inside when he had a bit of space to attack the flank.

Leveraged up to their cazoo

Wales are at absolutely nothing here.

Jonny made sure of that one.

Is it true to say Ireland are, at least potentially, as good as they ever were but there is far less hype around them and the players are far lower profile?

That hospital pass by Jemmo reminded me of one by Paul O’Connell in an Autumn international in his late career years. Maybe Paulie coached him to use that sort of pass.

This is a very poor game

Wales were so shite in the first 15 minutes that Ireland assumed this would be a rout. They’ve played down to Wales’s level since then.

That was complete shite.

Pure constipated rugby.

Should be 16-0 but for Sexton’s two misses. Would have expected more after the opening minutes.

This bollocks on his Canadian Goose jacket.
Can they not afford a TV studio?