2022 Six Nations rugby championship

OK, thanks - it’s grassroots for an increasing number of our squad I suppose.

1 Like

This will put us spot on for the French game
Next Saturday.

Going to really tell us how far off the top we are.

Only in second gear but Way more adventure in the way Ireland play now

Did we win?

Yes, we’ve won so comprehensively that the stadium was half empty with 10 minutes to go.

1 Like

Just caught a piece of BBCs montage ahead of Calcutta Cup
Great footage of Mrs Underwood dancing in the stands back in the 90s

3 Likes

Wales missing a shit load, was always on. The tournament will be won or lost next week.

No Ireland did

2 Likes

Mattie Williams noting when defending, the wingers “jam in” a bit and French may look to exploit.

There are 8 (eight) trophies up for grabs in this 6 (six) team tournament and you’d have to fancy Ireland to win them all now

1 Like

Is there one for Ireland-v-Wales?

Perfect result for Faz. A comfortable win but plenty “work-ons” before Le Crunch.

1 Like

Good win for the goys. A stat that stands out, it took 55 mons to concede a penalty, unreal at this level. The man who gave it away? O Mahoney, on he field 30 seconds. Moron and liability. A big fist pump will get him on the front page of the indo and joe.ie gifs

2 Likes

The great Brian Moore’s final game today, I believe.

I think I’m starting to like Ireland in rugby again. The repeated world cup failures seem to have brought a bit of perspective and humility to the whole thing and lessened the amount of chat about it from Marian finucane Sunday panellist types

1 Like

Brian will be a loss if that’s the case

The Late Late Show audience were right to be so excited about our prospects in this year’s championship.

The Valentine’s night special next Friday night - with Paris the following day on everybody’s minds - should be epic.

1 Like

O Flower of Scotland,
When will we see
Your likes again

1 Like

Oh yea I forgot about that :relaxed:

Sexton as shite as well