2022 Six Nations rugby championship

They won the six nations last year without him.

1 Like

It was a joke that they won it. 3 red cards for the other teams against them

It’s amazing the mental gymnastics lads go through to defend gatland.

He done an appalling job with the lions in 2017 and 2021.

He had so many elite players too during his time in wales and lads on here reckon he took over a bunch of bad clubs players in wales.

Highly disappointing that the national broadcaster’s prestige Sunday morning current affairs radio discussion programme did not open with a folksy 15 minute discussion of THE MATCH.

What is the world coming to.

I told ya. Time for the jaded cynics to get back on board. Great to be able to support both of the two main national teams again.

1 Like

It is not right that the national broadcaster’s prestige Sunday morning current affairs radio discussion programme does not lead with THE MATCH™.

It is CANCEL CULTURE™ in action.

Is Brendan O Connor alumni of PBC or CBC ?? @ChairmanDan

Neither I’d say

Italy 7-3 up. 23 minutes gone.

Awful try for Italy to concede after a promising start.

Howler from Italy in the lineout

Ffs.

Garbisi looks a proper out half. Italy haven’t had one since Dominguez retired over 20 years ago.

3 Likes

They’ve a lot of good young players

Italy played reasonably well, France were below par, France win 37-10. Bottom line, Italy are not a Tier 1 rugby country. This is their 23rd year at it. Should really go back to a Five Nations tournament.

1 Like

ColĂĄiste Spriod namoh alumni

1 Like

I’d didnt see it Dan… A pipe opener for the french. Have we a chance next weekend?

What’s the quality like at the second level of European rugby. Not good I would guess and no stomach to promote it from the anglo saxon centric powers that be?
Oddly enough a Spanish bloke was chatting to me about the 6 nations, spent the day watching it at home on tv. I suppose there is more interest than you’d think in it. He was telling me a lot of lads would organise trips to one of the games depending on where when etc.

You’d never be too confident of Ireland in Paris with the historical record. Ireland have a chance though, albeit France justified favourites.

Hopefully the soccer crew that are back on the Ireland rugby bandwagon are not setting themselves up for a crushing disappointment. Wales were dreadful on Saturday, one of the worst Welsh teams I’ve seen in a long time.

1 Like

Fence and England are looking ahead to the WC. Ireland have a great chance here as they’re all in in the 5.5 nations.