2022 Six Nations rugby championship

I thought those days were a thing of the past?

Correct decision to take the 3 points with 9 minutes to go. You keep the scoreboard ticking over. Ireland were most likely going to get good field position one more time to win the game, which they did.

1 Like

They lost the game bro

5 Likes

A draw would have been very valuable as well.

Valid but to me it looked like they were happy enough to scrape a draw at best.

Could be a vital losing bonus point

Winners find a way, losers shit the togs

What is the French fixture list like now? Dunno if they’ll be as effective away from home soil

The Eire soccer crew are obsessed about the quarter final stage of the World Cup. Maybe it had something to do with the unique achievement of the Eire soccer team at the 1990 World Cup.

Do teams get a point for losing?!

Theyre class, can do it anywhere, clearly best team in world, form rock solid from November

1 Like

Is he any relation to Frankie?

They have to travel to Murrayfield and Cardiff yet I think. It would be like them to slip up against Scotland.

Ireland lost and their grand slam disappeared when they shit their togs taking the easy kick.

2 Likes

Ryan simply not officer material he lacks the dog and most importantly presence for a captain, a darling of the Dublin media who have been bigging him up since he appeared on the scene.

2 Likes

Gerry calls it
The guys died with their boots on

2 Likes

Hope Gerry is living it up in the Pigalle after posting his copy

Is it actually that young an Irish team? The likes of Conway, Van Der Flier, Furlong, Gibson-Park would all be pushing 30. Aki surely 30 or more at this stage. I’d say Mack Hansen or Doris are the youngest on the team and they’re not exactly straight out of U20 either. Age profile lowered a bit by having a player pushing 27 at 10 instead of a player pushing 37 alright.

4 Likes

I only saw parts of it, but “inventive running rugby” would seem to be stretching it a fair bit

1 Like

In the long run it mightn’t be the worst thing that we lost. You learn more in defeat.

Both French tries came from our own mistakes.

Our defence is very good.

Doris and Kelleher made some very silly mistakes that were very costly.

I think we tried to play a good bit but we just lack a few lads who can really make the hard yards and match the French in the physical stakes.

Carberry done well all things considered.

Sheahan was excellent when he came on.

I’d like to see Coombes replace Conan who is a grand player but not elite level either.

JVDF is incredibly game but he’s a bit small too. Beirne is growing into it at this level.

Gibson park got a good try but he’s very limited.

Both the wingers are good but we could with a stocdale type who can carry fellas with him.

Huge credit must go the coaching ticket who’ve done a very good job. Many an Irish team packed in Paris but they hung in their tonight and showed a lot of heart.

I really have no idea who the long term 9 and 10 are but we need to get that sorted and imo we will become a very good side in the next 12 to 18 months.