2022 Six Nations rugby championship

England look a rabble to me. No plan and some odd selections.

Thereā€™s the touch of a Jose mourinho about Eddie jones and it wouldnā€™t shock me if heā€™s gone soon.

Apparently tuilagi is coming back. He would change things significantly in fairness.

Marcus smith, Owen Farrell and tuilagi would be a very good 10-12-13.

Was POM on the field at the time? Iā€™d imagine if he was he would have grabbed the ball and kicked into the corner himself

Tuilagi has been coming back from injury for about 6 years now.

1 Like

Got a bit unlucky in that Henderson came on for POM meant the two starting locks had to go the full 80

Sheahan as well being on early but thatā€™ll happen Ireland a lot as we arenā€™t the biggest physically.

Bar Tony Buckley and Dev, we donā€™t produce too many giants. Need to get some Polynesian backpackers over.

Polynesians arenā€™t giants. Theyā€™re short and squat.

Coombes is a big unit.

Your Tuilagis and your Vunipolas that can win collisions and gain the ā€œhord yordsā€.

1 Like

Adding in Henderson and Coombes would add much needed bulk.

We can still win the Triple Crown, @Thomas_Brady

2 Likes

And the Millennium Trophy and Centenary Quaich. All to play for

1 Like

I think at this stage only France, SA and maybe Eng (although not at this stage) have the physicality to do what we saw last night. The 3 tests in NZ should tell a lot too but I donā€™t see the All Blacks be as physical as the French were.

Good game for the Irish team - theyā€™ll have learned a lot

4 Likes

And the title. France still have to go to Murrayfield and Cardiff Arms Park.

In the few minutes I could put up with listening to Quinlan yesterday I heard him trot out ā€˜resourcing the ruckā€™ quite a bit, it seemed to be his go to phrasešŸ™„ Also his co-commentator can now diagnose the seriousness of head injuries by simply looking at players as he assured us that Peter OMahony would be back because he ran off for his assessment with real purposešŸ™ƒ Anyway as a slight aside does anyone remember a few years ago BBC would allow you to just listen to the ref, it was a red button option I think. Why did they scrap it, it was a godsend.

Youā€™d be hopeful of a historic first win against NZ in NZ.

The average age of the team is 28ā€¦ What are they learning at this stage?

2 Likes

No name yet for our annual contest with Italy. A few options.

Giuseppe Conlon
Tony Cascarino
Virginia Macari
Terry Mancini
Freddie Scappatici

You should let the Irfu know they will save a fortune on coaches if all you need is a bus driver and a fella to hand out the jerseys

Your man talking like theyā€™re kids ā€¦ theyā€™ll have leaned a lot :grinning:

1 Like