2022 Turds

I get to vote by dint of being a former turd champion.

Right, I won’t do anything till I hear from @Loko_Cove

1 Like

If he hasn’t signed in by 5.55pm Sunday he can go shit in his hat

I’ll never no down without a fight gents.

Vote on the poll while you’re here

Get to fuck & stick Ty Johnson in there. You’re safe regardless you cunt

A classic manifestation of the tards on display.

Tard A - “Can you change my lineup to put in a player who scored well?”

Commissioner Tard - “Ummmm, yeah ok.”

You just could not make this shit up :grinning:

1 Like

@Loko_Cove are you alright with me fixing @Thomas_Bradys lineup?
I won’t be online much tomorrow

You can fuck right off chief….

He was able watch the game but not remember to start a player involved?

I don’t give a fuck either way… it’s not a serious league so i just asked :person_shrugging:t2:… I clearly picked him up on waivers Wednesday to play him as i had no other RB.cc @Chucks_Nwoko

Not sure how watching the game correlates to setting your Lineup… The game had started :person_shrugging:t2:

On Wednesday?

Listen kid, ive two young kids, two jobs, I’ve three sleeper leagues, the WC is on… Give a fella a break.

Anyway, it’s fine. I’ll not start any RB.

Start Johnson & quit your bitching

You’re the only one here bitching.

Go lie down.

You’ve actually made a show if yourself again. Shur trackie said i could play him and i said to wait and check with locko :person_shrugging:t2:

Jesus lads, the Turds is a fun league, if @Loko_Cove is happy then we can proceed, no money on the line,

I think @carryharry needs a dynasty league to be honest, don’t know why you’ve never given it a go

Recap, why can he not make his own changes?

Cook has already played and hadn’t been selected at the time. Would need commissioner action to insert him into the lineup

I picked him up, forgot to insert him…woke up and boldly asked commish would he stick him in. It’s no biggie, I’ll play away without.