2023/2024 Champions League Round of 8 and of 4

Dortmund have come a long way since i saw them up close at the Bridge last season.

The point is their opponents did- handily!

That chatter always cracks me upā€¦ You have to qualify, come out of a group, win 3 other two legged knockout games before the final

Dortmund never feared Bayernā€¦

1 Like

City certainly didnā€™t beat Inter handily. Lukaku shouldā€™ve levelled it at the death. Inter gave them bags of it.

Guaranteed an English winner of old big ears this year now.

Come on lads. There hardly on a shoestring either. Some of the players probably on 150 k a week.

They are on shoestring in comparison to other clubs at this stage of competition. They keep having to sell their best players.

Their average salary is ā‚¬80k. Bayernā€™s is ā‚¬187k, PSG ā‚¬192k, Madrid ā‚¬232k.

Youā€™d wonder will Mbappe have a similar Real Madrid career to that of R9. Heā€™s likely to walk into a Real team whoā€™ve just won the Champions League for a second time in 3 seasons (like in 2002). Similar to Ronaldo his career thus far seems to have been defined by World Cupā€™s and heā€™s also been on the go a long time since breaking through as a teenage sensation. Thereā€™s strong parallelā€™s between the two, although R9 was and always will be better.

2 Likes

ā€œToosh-maneyā€ will be a key man for Madrid tonight according to Kerr.

Jesus Woodsy is looking fantastic on TNT.

Going to be an ani climax with Dortmund in the final.

Hopefully Madrid tear this crowd a part.

She has actually got even better lookin with age tbh

2 Likes

In fairness Ronaldo got injured badly. Mbappe has really shown up for France a little like pogba which I respect but he was a disgrace last night to put it mildly.

Iā€™m not sure heā€™ll fit into madrids style tbh and heā€™d want to work a lot harder. Pity a little because at his best heā€™s amazing.

Real big game feel to proceedings here.

2 Likes

Would that have been allowed ?

No.

Not like Madrid to be missing these

That would have been some controversy.

Its the Bernabeu, twudda stoodšŸ¤£

1 Like