2023/2024 Champions League Round of 8 and of 4

Thereā€™s only one thing for it lads. Harry Kane to PSG.

Kane and Sir Marcus at PSG. I could see Marcus in one of those turtle necks and Harry in a beretā€¦and Harry Maguire too. Would be superb.

Nah. This will work a treat

2 Likes

The Big House beaten by the Bigger House.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1788316630449098789?s=46

Real Madrid are the first team ever to build a new stadium and it to be even more intimidating than their old one. The noise is incredible and the dept of stands isnā€™t like modern football stadiums.

Simply remarkable.

2 Likes

What Alonso has done to Bayern is beyond belief.

4 Likes

Either Madrid or Dortmund will be worthy successors to Man Cityā€™s crown.

I wonder who was over the team that last denied Bayern the league title in 2011/12?:thinking:

1 Like

How hard would it be to get tickets to the final in Wembley?

I want to see Luka, Dani and Toni lift Ol Big Ears one last time in the flesh.

Have been offered a Europa League final ticket for 60 euro but i dont give a fuck about it.

2 Likes

A bit like an All-Ireland final ticket, Iā€™d say youā€™d find one if you really wanted it. Did you apply as a Real Madrid fan in that ballot a few weeks ago? I presume it was a Liverpool fan offering you the ā‚¬60 Europa ticket?

I didnā€™t apply for anything.

No my man wouldnā€™t follow Liverpool at all but heā€™s in with the lads in the FAI.

Youā€™re at nothing. They donā€™t allow tinfoil in wembly

2 Likes

5 Likes

Great that Sancho and United are both going to Wembley to take on recent European cup winners

Robbed.

Eric Dier was a colossus for Bayern tonight.

Ya last summer he wanted Kane and they couldnā€™t afford him.

So he got joselou who then scores two goals v kanes Bayern Munich team.

You couldnā€™t make it up.

1 Like

I agree on the Kane is a Carthorse opinion but Joselu is the worst striker Iā€™ve ever seen wear the Real Madrid shirt. I wouldnā€™t be using him to bolster anything