Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Paris Saint-Germain vs Barcelona

1 Like

Semi Final Draw

Atletico Madrid/Borussia Dortmund vs PSG/Barcelona

Arsenal/Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid/Manchester City

This is incredible.

Atletico vs City final.

It’ll be an all Spanish or an all German final. As we keep hearing on here, the standard in the EPL is shit at the moment.

The Harry v Arsenal narrative will be incredible.

Real v City is just as big a clash of heavyweights as you could hope for.

Athletico will fuck Dortmund right up you’d feel.

I doubt anyone gives a solid fuck about PSG v Barca.

There will be no Bayern Munich fans at Arsenal for the first leg at the Emirates Stadium after being handed a ban from attending the away leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie because their supporters threw fireworks onto the pitch during their 3-1 win at Lazio earlier this month.

The winner of Atletico Madrid/Borussia Dortmund vs PSG/Barcelona will be considered the home team at June’s Wembley final, meaning if Arsenal or Manchester City reach the showpiece event they’ll be the away team in London.

Great draw for PSG.

Same as last year - lopsided draw. The best 3 teams left in one side of draw. Arsenal could have made final if u swapped them out for Atlético yet they are the minnows in that half

The champions league peaked around 08-09.

The Champions League has been excellent from 2011/12 onwards

2 Likes

John Bull has spoken

PSG v Arsenal final. Bayern Munich are a name but are eminently beatable. Abu Dhabi will probably come through Real Madrid but they’ll have to dig deep this time. That will then set it up for the war of attrition between Emirates and Etihad in the semi-final.

Great draw for Liverpool.

I reckon Pep would toss the league for Europe. Back to back European Cups far more appealing that yet another league title. Cant say I’d blame him either.

2 Likes

I’d agree with that. Only they won’t want Liverpool to win the league.

It’s very strange that there’s no Italian team in the last 8. I thought that was the best league in the world? Farmer Bundesliga with two quarter-finalists and neither are within 10 points of the domestic leaders.

1 Like

City dont give a fuck about Liverpool

1 Like

El cholo Simone will fancy that path to the final, he’ll be plotting many forms of shithousery to get there.

Excitement is palpable ahead of the biggest game in world football this season so far.

Hala Madrid