2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

Can KK stop the Limericks four in a row?

1 Like

No

The PR Machine sez no
Our hearts say yes

2 Likes

A traditional final :clap:

11 Likes

Great to have another Old Firm All-Ireland final.

The two best teams, the two best managers, both provincial champions and two teams who play hurling in the right spirit.

Personally I’ve enormous, dare I say savage, respect for Kilkenny.

15 Likes

Has PJ picked the ref yet?

Since February

KK will die on their back to stop Lmk winning 4 in a row.

4 Likes

Congratulations to our great friends across the border in Kilkenny on making yet another final. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Just like Tipp were into the Munster final, Clare have successfully made it to the big one to take down the Limericks, as they have been saying for the last 2 weeks.

Never underestimate any KK team. We have not been at full tilt, underperformed but are now in the final again. KK will be the ultimate test. Best of luck to the KK posters @Locke @Malarkey and anyone else i left out.

Come on Limerick :nigeria:

2 Likes

No

It’ll be double figures and the rest

Kilkenny going for their own four in a row (four all Ireland final defeats in a row)

1 Like

You are running out of track bud one last hope of derailment but tis a big one for sure.

1 Like

Not at all. Ye’ll he’s them a point a man. Kilkenny’ness can take them this far but ye are over and beyond anything they’ve met

The 73 sides will be brought out surely for the 50th anniversary how fitting.

3 Likes

Kilkenny supporters will give a rapturous reception to Michael Duignan and the 1998 Offaly jubilee team.

On the strength of both semi-finals I’d have KK favourites

Kilkenny already have the psychological advantage on the strength of online Limerick supporters unconvincingly trying to pull a Kilkenny on it.

1 Like

Have Kilkenny ever lost four AIs in a row? :thinking: