2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Hard believe Kilkenny have no yellow card there. That’s disgraceful

We’ve perfected the art of ‘on the edge’

KK were almost flawless in that first half, better than the first half of last year’s semi-final but they haven’t been able to blow Clare off like they did last year. Five points is manageable. Clare need a strong start to the second half however and then they could beat them on the run in. Taylor a massive loss however.

Fantastic game of hurling so far only missing a couple of goals, could turn out to be the game of the year.

And a huge change from a style which was winning games

1 Like

It makes no sense whatsoever

1 Like

Clare a bit disappointing there. Its almost as if they didn’t expect this from Kilkenny, Lohan will be getting the hairdryer out I’d say

Kilkenny comfortably the better team so far. Clare need to go for it second half and drop the sweeper. They might get cut open but they are not going to win it with this set up.

1 Like

If Kilkenny had got a goal, it’d have really asked questions but Clare still well in touch.

Great save from Quilligan, great block from Fogarty and Cody probably should have picked first time, he was through and Hayes had no hurley.

Taylor will be a big loss for Clare. They have lots of pace and athleticism still but their deliveries are actually very poor. Still, they have players who can burst to life and get goals. KK winning a lot of 50/50s in their forward line.

Jamesie said they were playing with it

I presume they are afraid after the shredding Gillane gave them the last day. But they’ll have to push up and go for it. This isn’t working at all.

Shane O Donnell is a Rolls Royce of a player. Taking the fight to the cats almost single handedly.

5 Likes

That block was Conor Gormley stuff. Phenomenal.

You’d think he’d have watched Galway yesterday and saw how if worked.

1 Like

Between starting Paidi Fitz last year and now this, you’d really have to question Clare management.

2 Likes

Anyway if getting BBC NI on the mainland? The game isn’t on GAA Go

Its on the bbc iplayer I think.

Should be able to watch it on that over.

The edge of what exactly?

Lohan has done a great job with Clare but there’s an unmistakable touch of Mr. Bean off him in the way Dunphy compared Arsene Wenger to Basil Fawlty.

1 Like

The refs know, that’s all that matters

1 Like

You’d wonder does he listen to his management team at all.

He reminds me off Cody a little last year.