2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Out of respect for the GAA telling Armagh and Galway to fuck off I’ll be attending Carrick Sunday week.

1 Like

Depends if they get to pick their dressing rooms?

Conor Shields the latest to drop off the Tyrone panel. Not a huge surprise as he has seen little action in his 3 years on the panel but he was named on the bench for the Armagh game last week.

The mcshane signing has had unforseen consequences

Something stinks in Tyrone GAA

1 Like

Can anyone here break down the permutations of the weekend’s games?

Is there really anything at stake for any of ‘the big guns’ :tm:

I find the GAA website one of the worst websites to navigate on t’internet, the tables don’t even have score difference included ffs and the fact that the county names are in Irish and everything else in English is a touch moronic imo.

Nothing new

Really get it up the cheating free staters anyway.

Its concerning though. The GAA needs Tyrone, and there is something seriously wrong there.

1 Like

Dog carcasses

1 Like

I’d say that Sally’s in Omagh is dog rough

Dublin v Kerry is always a classic. Dubs have reeled off 5 in a row to come from 7 down to just 2. Can they do it? Surely not… 6 left

Donegal in the box seat for a home last 12 clash.

Leading 0-17 to 0-14 against Monaghan after 61 minutes.

Shaun Patton must the sweetest striker of a Size 5 O’Neill’s ever?

1 Like

Last 2 Monaghan shots looked over!

That looked like a point to everyone bar the umpire.

Second one was over the top of the post tbf. Monaghan had plenty time to get their shots off there and foostered around too much

BzvZg9sIIAAqhuv

Monaghan are going to draw Kerry aren’t they?

It was a nice spot when i was running about…the only Wednesday night ‘nightclub’ withindrivingdistance. Them Tyrone ones are very clannish but the women were always delighted to see derry men arriving …we’d have our pick

1 Like