2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You have a tremendously insightful mind when it comes to analysing what have been acclaimed as outstanding minors and their progression and development. You canā€™t beat experience.

1 Like

Very true. Aido may have taken a misstep with that leaving Cert column however

Thankfully there is a light that never goes out

Serious cheap shot. Glad he didnā€™t get away with it, a weaker referee gives him a warning a yellow there

1 Like

Ah easy enough decision. He knew himself he was gone. Awful dangerous tackle. Mind you if it was a Dub in Croker he wouldnā€™t even get a free awarded against him.

1 Like

In croker or anywhere elseā€¦

I did it. An afternoon of pure torture. I tried showing him how to ā€˜clickā€™ on play, but he informed me that he ā€œdoesnā€™t use them thingsā€. After the kerry mayo carry on i gave up and watched the Tyrone match with him.
He has the 90 euro package

5 Likes

Gaa fans must be literally the worst match going sports fans in the world. The whole county of Kerry is absolutely obsessed with Gaelic football yet they canā€™t even sell out their one and only half decent home match of the year. It would be like newcastle having one home group game in the champions league and st Jamesā€™s park being half full.

5 Likes

The yerras only go to finals

What was the attendance?

Sure they didnā€™t know twas on

Kildare not having it all their own way against the big dog.

Begod.

Kildare got a black card and a red on a second yellow in injury time. Hopefully Dublin pummel Kildare and go easy on Sligo to eliminate Kildare on scoring difference. One unnamed person could self combust if that happened.

The music in markevitz park must of upset the kildare lads.

Theyā€™re under pressure to qualify.

1 Like

Ultimately Burns red card cost us Saturday, think Tyrone responded well but it was always going to be tough with being down to 14 for so long. Absolutely daft challenge and a red card but they are the types of ones you see unpunished elsewhere. Gough has a serious agenda against Ulster teams and I think itā€™s about time our county board officials start objecting to him.

Iā€™d worry about the way management are handling this squad, I think weā€™ll have a new management team in place next year. We have a lot of players that are not getting opportunities that should and a lot have dropped off the panel.

Time to throw some fresh faces in against Armagh and Westmeath. No 6 remains a serious issue for us still. Iā€™ve seen enough in stages in both the Monaghan and Galway games that we can challenge this year but time is running out to get things right. Burns ban may be a blessing in disguise as heā€™s one of those players who has got too many chances IMO, along with McGeary.

1 Like

Galway had no gameplan at all after that red card until Cathal Sweeney came on to counter from deep. Iā€™m not sure if we scored 2 points against 13 men when Morgan got the black card. Was surprised ye didnā€™t try test out Sean Kelly more with a few more high ones in towards Gleeson, even if the latter seems to have gotten a bit of confidence back in the last few weeks.

Iā€™d fancy ye to beat Armagh though.

I didnā€™t see anything to be worried about Galway. I thought Tyrone created their own problems and Iā€™d relish taking them on later on in the year in a proper knockout game.

Yeah. I wasnā€™t overly impressed by Galway. Then again I havenā€™t been overly impressed by any team so far, every team is vulnerable and can be got at.

The fact is I think there is potentially a lot more to come from Tyrone if management address our issues but we are running out of time for that.

Youā€™re deluded.

1 Like

If I was you Iā€™d be more worried about yourselves struggling past a 13 man Tyrone at home with a referee in your back pocket than what the 2021 All Ireland Champions can produce.