2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

When did you think they were playing

Looked like a good game there in Armagh. I had the draw in my mug accumulator so that’s yet another 10 cents down the drain.

1 Like

Monaghan are dictating the terms here

Ref wasn’t being codded by McGuigan there

Monaghan have survived the black card period. It’s usually around now one of the Hughes lads gets sent off

Beggan is some weapon. Derry respond again.

Derry take the lead with a zinger of a McGuigan free on 73 minutes. Mansy is in. Five additional on the board

Karl O’Connell lofts one over on 75.

Agus sin Ă©.

Derry look sickened

Monaghan not going too badly under Vinny Corey. An awful pity Westmeath couldn’t hang on earlier. It would have turned that group into a real dogfight.

Shane McGuigan was very dismissive to a young supporter approaching him at the end. Disappointing to see even if he was frustrated with the result.

1 Like

Derry won’t be doing much outside Ulster and they only having 1 forward. Monaghan finally move on from the Hughes brothers, McManus and McCarron and put in a decent display.

1 Like

Clare will probably go and beat Monaghan now.

Super sweet sixteen stages nice and competitive so far. This is a great new format

Imagine there was only two through though. That would add a real level of spice to it. Kerry should be under serious pressure after losing to mayo but they aren’t at all

1 Like

I’m really unsure on that in that well have 4 proper last 12 knock out matches in a couple of weeks with 4 teams at home. If they don’t sell those games out we may layve it so. The standard is probably more even than we think outside the very top 4 or 5. Westmeath for eg were tipped to get hammered in all three games and they should have won today.

I think it’s very open at the top too. Kerry way too reliant on Clifford. Dublin not the team of old. Mayo are Mayo. Derry not challenging like I thought they might. Think it’s Galway’s to lose

1 Like

Dublin will win this pulling up. Gilroy is the key

Every now and then you have to simply marvel that keepers are doing this so effortlessly nowadays

Geezer having a grand auld chat with the ref there at the end of that one.

Seemed to a bit of crazed hand holding going on.

The Cork Louth game looked absolutely awful despite the score.

Paul Flynn’s analysis was wojeous.

Praising cork for setting up like cowards.

Flynn is a spoofer

Gaelic football with 15 men inside their own 45 is a disgusting and not to be praised.

Waiting for teams to run through and swarm. Fuck off like.

Tactical gurus being tactical.

1 Like