2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Christ you’re gone weaaak. Dig deep next weekend and we’ll be hitting the credit union to keep us going in July.

4 Likes

We finally get to the football and none of it’s on TV :joy:

4 Likes

Two very winnable matches

I sat through Armagh vs Tyrone. I should get a freebie off GAAGo for that

1 Like

No Kelly or comer and Walsh atin kryptonite… Don’t even get me shtarted on daithi at 6

1 Like

The ballinderreen boys are against Henry anyway, they are also against greenways though so hard to know

1 Like

We inevitably bow out in close proximity. There’s only darkness in our future.

I think this donegal team are on the up. Tyrone will get nathin soft in ballybofey

Shefflin needs to be brave and shake up the team a bit. Mayo are Mayo.

Hold Morris you’ll beat Tipp, Mayo are Mayo

Hon Galway!

Shower of shitbags.

https://twitter.com/bennytierney/status/1670568213141176321?t=KYgOrdNLUTwW0pcU372dbg&s=19

6 Likes

Even if Mayo get a win next week they are out again the following week against either a rested Dublin, Derry or Armagh. There is every chance the quarter finals are a complete damp squib, apart from the Armagh game as whoever they get will still fancy their chances.

Galway are favourites with the bookies…

Tramps be trampin’

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/kildaregaa/status/1670721622993522689?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

It’s good to know they hate us as much as we hate them

1 Like

Handy run down on the motorway to Portlaoise. Not too bad a road down to Tullamore either. I use it when heading back to Galway.

It’s a relief to know the arrogant cunts won’t be milling around town next weekend.

1 Like

Going to a game in Tullamore is always a better experience than Portlaoise. Nicer ground, better atmosphere, nicer town, more welcoming, better transport and parking options. Usually better weather too.

Any big or mid size town that is in a reasonably central location in Ireland and has never held a Fleadh Cheoil is a place to avoid.

1 Like