2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Saturday 5:15pm I’d say.

You’d imagine the gaa will take the upcoming blur gig in malahide castle into consideration when scheduling these box office fixtures.

2 Likes

People are going to be seething when they hear all these games are on Go Go TV.

I’m assuming Galway v Mayo moves to Sunday with the Galway hurlers out Saturday - that’ll deflect big time from the Thomas Tuchel Cup Double Header in Croke Park though.

They have. All matches will be blurred out to the general television viewing public.

They’ll say “there’s no other way, there’s no other way, all that you can do is watch them play, but you’ll have to pay”.

So it will be coffee and TV, with no way for you to see.

1 Like

The Gerry Adams John Bruton rivalry will resume itself in the Tailteann Cup.

I’ll be very happy if they do and I wish our fond neighbours all the best.

#FUCKMAYO

1 Like

The GAA media will try to push the Andy McEntee managing against Meath narrative hard - but it’ll fall as flat as any sporting narrative since Kevin Keegan pushed the narrative that it was going to be great for David Ginola to go back and play in France when Newcastle drew Metz in the third round of the 1996/97 UEFA Cup.

A Meath v Down Temazepam Cup final could however become the unexpected sporting blockbuster of the summer. Newstalk will have a panel of Conor Deegan, Bernard Flynn, James McCartan and Liam Hayes that day and that Friday’s Breaking Ball will do a feature on the 1991 All-Ireland final with Barry Breen, Ross Carr and DJ Kane featuring a backing track of Primal Scream’s Loaded.

4 Likes

Mayo beat Kerry handy in the first group match.

Then ended up third.

The Gods transpired against them and Galway ended up as second seeds.

Now they play one of the All Ireland favourites away from home in a knock out match.

Box office.

No Kelly or Comer on Sunday. Massive blow.

1 Like

It would give me a sense of enormous well being

FUCK MAYO

1 Like

Ye’ll hardly bother to turn up so.

Are they definitely out?

Galway’s two best players.

The GAA have made another cock up.

The Tailteann Cup semi finals have prime time billing on TV next Sunday afternoon.

You’ll probably have one or two huge knock out games in the Sam Maguire on the same day, that’ll go on GAAGO. Galway hurlers playing Saturday so the footballers v Mayo possibly won’t be on tv on Sunday at all.

Would be lunacy. The secondary competition getting priority over the primary top level competition. GAA logic again.

The hurling quarter finals should be on Sunday with all the football on Saturday.

4 Likes

Comer done his hammy last week and Kelly looks to have a bad calf injury that he tried to run off in injury time yesterday.

Mayo will be big favourites.

Taking Galway matches off free to air tv is a blessing.

1 Like

Fucking Mayo, really Mayo’d themselves this time.

Mouth watering stuff. Football championship finally about to start

There’s no way we could have just skipped on to this bit?

Gonna be knocked out by tipp in hurling and mayo in football in one weekend when a flip of the coin could have had us resting and comfortable in both competitions :face_vomiting:

3 Likes