2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You’re putting down a serious morning of brainstorming. At least an extra ten minutes nap time needed after that

2 Likes

It’s either that or do some work. I might try to come up with a peace plan for Palestine in the afternoon

2 Likes

The worst thing I find about the current Championship is the confusion.

Keep it simple stupid.

Either disband the provincials and go with a junior, intermediate and senior championships.

Or leave the back door system with the All Ireland quarter finals.

1 Like

Agreed. If it wasn’t for @cheasty, we wouldn’t have a clue what was going on.

Jesus that would give you a horn

1 Like

McFaul is the footballer Brian Howard thinks he is.

1 Like

Howard woulda been some player had he given it another year under BillyO’s tutelage

He played for Billy O the year after.

It wasn’t the same though, the bond was shattered

Billy O went from strength to strength in fairness

The big job awaits him

If it was late at night and i was outside a bar in Boston I’d prefer to bump into Howard than the other lad.

4 Likes

Is the Fermanagh-Derry game this evening only available on GaaGo or is it on one of the BBC channels?

That’s a pretty specific rule of thumb, by that reckoning I’d prefer to bump into Conor Glass than Dermo in McGowans

I think it’s safe to say that none of us would like to find ourselves lying defenceless on the ground outside a chipper in front of your mate Wollie?

Woolie

1 Like

Another turkey shoot in Ulster here to follow on from an awful Armagh-Antrim game to open the championship. Some contrast to the titanic battles we watched from the premier provincial competition out west last weekend.

5 Likes

All empires fall

@cheasty is there any point in watching any of the football this afternoon, or is it all dead rubbers?