2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Derry are going all the way.

3 Likes

It’s opening up for them lovely now. Mayo or Dublin will be gone. Tyrone will probably do Kerry.

1 Like

I’d love to see Tyrone do it again but I’d also love to see David Clifford Again.

Could somebody notify me off the fixtures and what station they are going to be on so I can plan my weekends drinking accordingly.

Agree with Tyrone doing Kerry, Derry were 12s last night halved now with Powers.

Fuck trone. D. Canavan has dragged them back to puke status

All 4 group winners short priced favs

What way will Fergal work the fixtures?

If Dublin v Mayo is Sunday then i presume Kerry v Tyrone is Saturday. But Kerry can’t play late on Saturday’s due to the trains issue. They normally get the early slot on the Saturday or Sunday.

Were Derry really 12/1? I would have had them at 6/1 even before the draw

1 Like

I’m expecting either Kerry to win by about 8 point
OR
Tyrone to win by one.

In both scenarioa @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy castigates the ref who hates Ulster football and everything it represents.

Line betting
Derry
Kerry
Monaghan
Dublin

Are the semis pre determined by provincial winners ? If so who plays who

https://twitter.com/cahairokane1/status/1673250880324239361?s=46&t=3dkoDtDtBjNbfb6fbNY8_Q

Mayo fans will go whatever time its on. The yerras won’t bother their hole if it doesn’t suit. But there’ll be fuck all of them there whatever happens so I wouldn’t be worried about pleasing them

They’ll arrange to put the least popular game alongside the box office Dublin v Mayo. Which numbers wise may be Kerry v Tyrone but not prestige wise. I predict they’ll have Derry v Cork as curtain raiser for the Dubs game, and the Ulster derby as the curtain raiser for the Kerry game to get a decent attendance on the Saturday

Derry should bring a fairly big crowd, can’t see Cork bringing a massive number even with two good wins.

But even still, that could probably sell out Croke Park with Dublin & Mayo involved?

1 Like

Cork is a football county now though it goes without saying they love their hurling down there too.

No. Only stipulation is that orevious pairings cannot be repeated.

1 Like

I was of the understanding that if you topped your group you got a home QF? :thinking:

I initially presumed the obvious call was to have Kerry Tyrone on the Saturday. But are Saturday’s ties not exclusive to GaaGo? If so there may be a push to have that match on Sunday before the Dubs

1 Like

There are some great Gaels doing Trojan work down there and in Tipp, keeping hurling alive

6 Likes