2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Some brace of goals from monaghan. Ballsy fuckers

Fuck trone

2 Likes

[quote=“Diabhal, post:379, topic:35835, full:true”]That was a very fun match
[/quote]

It was a very fun match and very enjoyable to watch but that’s nearly the problem. It wasn’t tense and it was open because there wasn’t much at stake. Tyrone players were happy to sign autographs on the pitch afterwards. You shouldn’t be in the mood for signing autographs on the pitch after a championship defeat.

5 Likes

Deery could make mince meat of Monaghan.

Id fancy them to been honest, Tyrone went too negative against the beeeze second half and contrary to others I thought the ref was far more giving to Monaghan who ran into contact for soft frees. McGuigan will have a field against that FB line.

This has the makings of the greatest football championship ever.

Was mcshane on the bench?

1 Like

Fuck Tyrone

Monaghan are the greatest of us all

It looks like provincial championship games that involves two teams from mid table division 2 upwards will be lacking in any real championship bite … they’re keeping their powder dry

What benefit and advantage to Monaghan from winning today and what downside to Tyrone in losing under this new split season Championship structure?

Or is it a bit like the school sports day when it’s all the same win or lose and everybody gets the same medal.

Conor McManus is the GOAT.

I didnt see any of that today and probably haven’t seen Monaghan play in about 3 years but i believe they are still backboned by a load of lads from Scotstown. The same Scotstown, Glen Maghera swatted away with ease in an Ulster Club game 18 months ago.

The 2 Hughes brothers got so pissed off they were being bullied off Celtic Park that they lashed out and both saw red.

The TJ Reid of footbal was it @Fran who mentioned the NFL term of special teams? Just there for the dead ball at this stage.

Huh?

I was getting worried seeing you post in here…
Crisis averted.

The result suits both teams. Monaghan claw back a small bit of pride after their bitter knockout defeats by Tyrone in recent years. Tyrone, who have much bigger designs this year than beating Monaghan, get to avoid a pointless joust with Derry and get in some proper preparation in ahead of the real business.

Tyrone and Mayo are now free to face off in a BOX OFFICE Industries Challenge Match on a club pitch somewhere in Sligo or Leitrim. (cc: of @peddlerscross).

Manorhamilton looks like a suitable potential venue.

1 Like

Where did Corofin play Kilcar in that BOX OFFICE Industries Challenge Match a few years ago?

It was somewhere in Sligo.

1 Like