2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Very needy

Gaelic football needs more Ryan O’Toole’s and less Paul Flynn’s

1 Like

I’d love to hear Kev’s opinion on it but the Beep Test seems a very old fashioned and unfair method to test their fitness.

A 1k time trial or Bronco Test would be better.

Coldrick was a top official overall.

Presume he mentions bringing billhooks onto the field

Its been an incredible start to the Football Championship so far, as good a buzz around it as has been seen in decades. You love to see it.

1 Like

That bench is absolutely fucking scrap. Not one gamechanger there whatsoever. They’re fucked lads.

@peddlerscross , any truth in the rumour that McFaul was doing his party trick last weekend again?

I’ve been telling you this for about 5 years while you were bleating about funding and 10 all irelands in a row.

Having said that we will still kick the shit out of Billy’s goats.

Mate, did you actually look at the bench?!!

Cluxton
Costello
McCaffrey
Rock
Howard
Scul…nevermind.

All well over the hill bar possibly Costello and McCaffrey tbd. If they weren’t they would be starting

Ah schtop, Howard is only 25 FFS! Incredible riches, and an U20 juggernaut coming after. The financial doping train is still powering on.

He’s been very poor for 3 years now. The u20s are bang average and their best lad got broken up by meath last week.

Ah mate, the poor mouth wont work when there’s 50’s falling out yer pockets.

Players who could take frees and do fuck all else:

Dean Rock (Dublin)
Padraig Gravin (Kildare)

When Dublin needed an equaliser to keep the 5 in a row dream alive in 2019, I’d say about 4 of them had a go and missed (Howard, Connolly, Costello and maybe Paddy Small) until Rock stepped up.

Only 18-155 from play over the 2010-2021 era

He was much better again post-2011.

Harsh on him in an overall sense but true at present