2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I was watching it. No way it was too high for Hawkeye… I suppose my actual question is …if the umpires can’t call it…and Hawkeye can’t call it does it default to a wide?

Was v hard to tell from the TV angles we saw

That’s what they said on the radio anyway. Called wide if Hawkeye can’t decide.

1 Like

Ya it’s very fucking harsh :joy:

Much fairer than making a lad who can’t kick it out of his way take one

The thought process when you step up for a second after missing the first would really sort the men from the boys

I must be the only one here slightly disappointed to be losing Armagh from the championship. They’ve brought huge support and a buzz the last couple of years. Monaghan are a very admirable bunch but an ageing team and I can’t see them being involved in a cracker in the semi-finals in the way Armagh might if their forward line actually got going.

Conor McCarthy surely a shoe in for an All-Star at wing-back this year. He’s been absolutely immense against both Kildare and Armagh from his new position.

2 Likes

Ahem

1 Like

MENTALITY MONSTERS

17 Likes

Well done tank and glen shane

1 Like

The kick taking banter at the end of the analysis was a nice touch that you never see on RTÉ coverage. Paddy Andrews says he hasn’t kicked a ball in nearly 4 years. Does he not play with the club still?

https://twitter.com/CahairOKane1/status/1675239567727656960?t=3-4Nn0KSZPk2djy0AJBiWw&s=19
Cahair is some dose. Considering about 20% of a game happens after 60 mins (average 5 mins injury time) all that stat shows is his scoring rate drops in that period. I’m convinced lads like Cahair, who are clueless about football but get far too much coverage, are part of the reason Ulster football is in the pitiful state it is. I’d have listened to Radio Kerry a few times and there is a brutal honesty in how they analyse performances, rather than that type nonsense from Cahair.

11 Likes

4 quarter-finalists from Ulster. It’s not exactly in a pitiful state now. Unlikely to produce an All-Ireland winner although it would be refreshing to see Derry get back to the promised land.

I dunno. Three teams today scored 12 points in nearly 80 minutes football.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dlynchsport/status/1675224238649667584?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Twas hardly related to a dig ffs sake

1 Like

He barely played with them when he was with Dublin as well. Swerved a final once iirc

Twas fair fucking trampish

You’re away with the faeries

You need to get out more if you’re getting excited by anything Derrick is up in arms over

4 Likes