2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I may be wrong on this but i think the match between galway and roscommon tomorrow is quite important. The winners will probably win Connaught and thus avoid Dublin, Kerry and the Ulster champions in the round robin. They’ll then probably coast to the last 8.

While some will discount roscommon, i think theres a nice nasty streak to them this year that wasnt there before. They could do well and surprise some people

Cmon the Rossies

Sure it doesn’t matter if you draw Dublin or Kerry in the Round Robin because 3 from 4 advance anyway. If you can’t finish in the top 3 in a group of 4 then you have no business in the knockout stages anyway.

BRILLIANT GOAL for the Down men.

Great start for Div 3 teams Down and Westmeath. Desperately fighting to avoid the Tailteann Cup.

Westmeath are guaranteed entry to the main competition.

Oh true. I’d briefly forgotten that. The reigning Tailteann champs.

All aboard now for The Hyde to view the gladiators of Connacht football. Fuck the Rossies……

3 Likes

Hon Galway

Its time to take out the trash

Down 2-13 Donegal 1-11.

The aristocrats of Ulster football are back.

7 Likes

It’s game over anyways. Dr. Loftus RIP.
Mayo for Sam

Result: Louth 2-10 Westmeath 1-11.

Mickey Harte one game away from a crack at the Dubs in a Leinster final.

Great comeback from Louth today.

That was some comeback from Louth. They were well down earlier

8 down at HT

Mickey Harte performing miracles

1 Like

A good buddy of mine is fierce involved in county board side of things. In fairness to them, they’ve turned things around in recent years, will finally have their own ground in a year or two. Good management team in place that players want to play for. That wasn’t always the way

2 Likes

Gavin Devlin - his coach - is supposed to be a real gem