2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

He’s an odd one

There was a priest in NY I knew from Mayo and his name was Basquel.He christened my oldest.That was a weird article, basically still pining for his old girlfriend.

Superb work by frank. Imagine the rancour in the basquel household as Mr Basquel realises he was nothing more than a meal ticket, a shrude but utterly mundane (an accountant ffs) economic option, and that his wife’s mercenary mendacity has been exposed to the nation. I’d say himself and his son are working out dates, checking birth certificates and comparing side profiles, family photos etc,
No to mention the fact that basquel (‘basquel the bastard’) will be sledged mercilessly, and rightly so.

1 Like

Tomorrow is set up for an ambush Tom McElwee would have been proud of.

Sign in @glenshane

1 Like

I’m worried. I don’t think Derry are there yet. And when they are there I think Down will be there before them

We’ll utterly destroy them, set them back for ten years and probably ruin their tourist industry to boot

Tomorrow will be Derry’s day.

Dublin v Donegal 2014 - Mark II

I’d worry for Derry, it could be a massacre

Just you worry about your taylor swift tickets

3 Likes

I have many interests :man_shrugging:

No wife beater, no party

I think Kerry aren’t as good as they looked against a pathetic Tyrone outfit who shamed the game and their people the last day out. But I’m unsure Derry are where they need to be and seem to have a few who aren’t there yet. They’re the talent coming that’s for sure but they’re not there yet imo.

Incidentally Aaron Bren and Colm gave a great preview of this weekends action this week. Their discussion on what can only be described as ‘the fuckacting of Ciaran Kilkenny’ was one of the best pieces of GAA analysis you’ll hear anywhere.

Young McGuckian from Glen Maghera who ran the show in the Under 17 Final last week might be the missing piece of the jigsaw and get them over the line in 2025.

Predictions:
Dublin by anywhere in the region of 8 to 23 points (depending on how much they want to win by)
Kerry by 6-7 points

Down to win the Thelma Mansfield Cup final by 8-9 points

1 Like

And where might one hear this analysis

The Smaller Fish

1 Like

Some build up to the Togshitters’ Cup final. I think we’ve had one post on it. It’s captured the imagination in a way nothing has done since the Time In The Slime.

Is the Trudy Chapman Cup Final live on telly?

This might be the only competitive game of the weekend

I think it’s big in the counties themselves. It’s going to turn out to be a big success I’d say.